Services and fees:
I edit all types of non-technical materials except poetry.
I edit electronically in Microsoft Word.
All materials remain confidential.
- Editing: $3.50 a page.
- Proofreading: $3.00 a page.
- Sales tax will be charged for projects from South Dakota communities; the percentage will depend on the city in which the author lives.
- One half of all fees due upon receipt of manuscripts or raw materials; remainder due upon completion.
- NOTE: All prices are based on double-spaced pages with one-inch margins on top, bottom, and both sides. Type is to be 12 point Times New Roman or a comparable font.
- One FREE five-page DOUBLE-SPACED sample edit per project.
Contracts outline deadlines, estimated costs, and other details. If costs or schedule changes as project progresses, clients will be advised.
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug.